Making Money Online – Latest 5 Best Ways to Make Money Online
by Ed Yourdon
To date, there are thousands of people from across the globe who are making serious money online. Aside from those who are running ebusiness and who are involved in auction sites, there are also freelancers who are making more money compare to those people who have typical 9am-5pm job.
Here’s how you can make money online:
1. Affiliate marketing. This is one of the most popular ways to make money online. The big dogs in the online arena usually don’t have the time to market their own products so they hire affiliates to do the legwork for them. Affiliates earn commissions each time they make a sale or each time they were able to send interested parties to a particular website. If you want to sink your teeth into this endeavor, you will need to learn how different internet marketing tools work and how you can position yourself as an expert (so you can earn the trust of your prospects).
2. Sell digital products. Creating and selling your own products online cannot get easier these days. Create downloadable products like ebooks, ecourses, and audio products on topics that you have in-depth knowledge on. Properly market them online. Depending on the type of information that you are selling and depending on the competition with your chosen niche, you can make as much as $ 100,000 per month in this endeavor.
3. Sell services. Information is still the hottest and most expensive commodity in the World Wide Web. Take advantage of this and launch coaching programs and consulting services. The great thing about going this route is that you can sell these services for as much as $ 12,000 apiece. If you are considered an industry leader or a key person in your chosen niche, you’ll find it relatively easy to get people to sign up to your offerings.
4. eBay and other auction sites. If you love the idea of buy and sell, you can invade eBay and other auction sites. Learn the ropes of selling items and strive to create a good reputation on these sites. Today, there are a lot of people who are making a fortune by simply selling just about anything online.
5. Freelance work. If you want to work on a per project basis, you can go ahead and take advantage of freelance work. Depending on your skills, you can offer ghostwriting services, website creation services, SEO services, link building services, etc. online.
Do you want to learn more about how I do it? I have just completed a brand new free guide.